Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings



Morning!! I really can't wait for the weather to decide what it wants to do, so that the sickness will quit running rampant through our house!! Now to what I have this week!

The Twilight Eclipse Awards are open for nominations until the 30th of April. Go to their website to see all the rules that apply to nominate. There are a bunch of categories to nominate in. Run and nom your favorites!!

With Valentine's Day being this week I thought this contest would be appropriate. The Pop the Question contest. They want to hear about the perfect or not so perfect proposal. Its anonymous and has a word limit of 15 thousand words. It needs to stand alone and they would rather it be fluffy. Two entries per person or collaboration, any pairing is welcome. You have until March 16th to get your stories in!!

This is what I have for you all!! If you have anything you want me to show on here let me know and I'll do my best to get it out there!! Send all info to agrutle@gmail.com. Until next time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive