Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Gifgasm

Labels:


Hey guy!!!

It's Saturday and boy do I have a treat for you.

Today you don't get one gif or three or five, no you get seven. Yeah, you read that right. You get seven.

The first six will be two gifs from each of the movies. Each one is part of the scenes that are my favorite Jasper moments.

The last one I just find hilarious and I hadn't seen it before.

Let's not keep you guys waiting anymore.

TWILIGHT

Photobucket
I think we can handle that. Yeah, they can.


Photobucket
So intense and yummy.


NEW MOON


Photobucket
While I'm not a fan of his look in this one that smirk still makes my knees weak.


Photobucket
He's so hungry!!!


ECLIPSE

Photobucket
If he did that to me I'd be all over him....oh who am I kidding I'd fucking die.


Photobucket
He could slam me down anytime.


Now for the funny one.

Photobucket
LMAO


Alright, hope all of you enjoyed this epic amount of gifs. What's your favorite scene in each of the movies? Comment and let me know.

Until next week....MWAH!!!


2 comments:

yummy yummy gifs and I agree with your comments on them


Lord, sweet baby Jesus woman, are you trying to kill me?!
Ugh! God! forgive me for the naughty things these gifs got me thinking and thank you for the ability to think 'em.
And dear Lord, I wanna thank you for blessing us with this fine specimen that is Jackson Rathbone even though he may never be able to compensate me for all the new panties bought as he ruined the others, but I still thank ya.
BB, a favorite? my answer, any scene he was in. full stop.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive