Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Video of the Week


Hey guy! *waves*

Well, I didn't get any comments last week, telling me what you guys prefer, so I guess that means you all like what I chose.

Today's video has been a favorite of mine since I found Jackson and the 100 Monkeys. I love the band and in honor of the fact that I get to go to the concert on Sunday I'm giving you something of theirs.

Today's video is none other than the Ugly Girl video. I love this song and the video just makes me laugh.

It also helps that even when Jackson wears make up he's still hot.

So I hope you enjoy....




Remember if you have a video you want to see drop me a link at abbymickey24@gmail.com or the contact us button on the home page. Until next week....MWAH!

1 comments:

this song is how I first fell in love with the 100 Monkeys <3


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive