Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Video of the Week


Hey people!

Hope you had a good week.

That's all you get by way of greeting today because I seriously just want to get to the video.

Now, some of you may have already seen this, probably, where I saw it over on the Naughty Girls Blog last week.

I couldn't not use it though because after I watched it, I was in need of a cold shower. More than one, but that's only because I watched it more than once.

Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, it is a trailer for the awesome story Let Your Fingers do the Talking by Busymommy.

If you haven't read the story yet then you are missing out because it is hot as FUCK!!! Yes, I just yelled that at you.

So after you watch the video run right on over to her profile and read, read, read. You won't be disappointed.

Now onward to the video...



Hot ain't it? *nods with a grin* Told you.


Remember if you have a favorite trailer, clip, or interview just send me a link at abbymickey24@gmail.com or hit the little contact us button at the top and I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Until next week. MWAH!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive