Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings



Lets get started!! Don't forget to go over and check out the Dirty Talking Jasper contest.. We have to have some pretty hot Jaspers to read!!!! Come on and write us a good one!!!

I posted about the Twifestivals earlier and now they are open for voting! You just might find someone on there that you want to vote for. I happen to know a couple of them myself *winks* Go on over and vote!!! Voting ends on August 3rd.


Now I found this one contest, and for an 80's kid like me this sounds RAD!! The Power Ballad Contest wants you to pick a 80's power ballad and write a one/shot for it. They have a list for you to pic from and want you to write no more than 20,000 words. So channel some Bon Jovi or some REO Speedwagon. How about some Whitesnake or Journey.. You know you wanna so go do it, dude!

That all I have for you this week! Come back next week and see what I can find then!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive