Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Jasper's Spank Bank


Well, only one submission... from a Darlin'...
But honestly, how fucking funny is it that the person who submitted, is the person who was featured this week in my other segment, Meet The Darlin's? The "Other Meghan" or MW138 saved my ass this week, and for that, doll, I fucking that you from the bottom of my Jasper-loving heart.

I realize last week's prompt was out of the norm. Honestly, I laughed my ass of when I saw it and I was waiting for an opportunity to use it. If you were scared, don't worry. Plenty of the Darlin's let me know that they were too... and Chris used to have that exact spice rack! There's speculation about the chances that it could actually be her old one lol.

So, on to MW's winning piece (you'll get your banner in your e-mail, hun :) )

Variety

He pushed me into his apartment with a passion and fervor that made me tremble with want. The feel of his lips on mine, on my neck and on my jaw was intoxicating. I don’t make a habit of going home with strange men I meet at the bar, but something about him and his inexplicable pull piqued my curiosity. I wasn’t the only one drawn to him. People seemed to flock to him like a moth to a flame, but he took it all in stride, politely chatting with them or letting them down gently. He told me he only had eyes for me tonight.

After an endless amount of flirting, drinking and covert touching, he turned to me with a devious glint in his eye and said, “Come home with me.” Normally I’d laugh in a guy’s face if he said that to me, but I wanted him, practically needed him. The pull was that strong.

As we drove to his apartment, the tension in the car became so thick I found it hard to breathe. I couldn’t wait to feel his hands all over my body, bringing me to the highest peaks of ecstasy. Without thinking, my hand made its way to his thigh where I massaged it, feeling his muscles contract and relax beneath my touch. He reacted by turning his head briefly and giving me a piercing stare that showed me just how much he also wanted this.

“Fuck, I can’t wait to get you home,” he rasped.

I just nodded and tried to steady my ever-increasing heart rate.

Jumping out of the car, we ran into the building, never losing contact. As soon as the elevator doors closed, our bodies came together like attracting magnets. Our hands and mouths were everywhere. All I could smell, taste and feel was him. I was surprised we even noticed when the doors opened, and fortunate no one was standing there waiting to get it. Pulling his keys out of his pocket, he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to his front door.

As we stumbled inside, our mouths met once again in frantic kiss that literally took my breath away.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” he mumbled against my lips while pulling me into the bedroom. Crossing the threshold, we practically ripped the clothing from each other’s bodies and fell onto the bed.

“Get ready because this is going to be the best fuck of your life,” he purred in my ear.

I groaned and pulled him close as he threaded his hands through my hair. My body seemed to vibrate as he slowly moved his hips across mine; and our skin-to-skin contact nearly sent my eyes rolling back into my head.

“God, you feel so good,” I whispered.

“And it’s only going to get better.”

He turned to get something out of his nightstand drawer when my eye caught something off in the corner. As I looked closer, I noticed that it looked like a spice rack filled with dildos of various shapes, sizes and colors. When he turned back to me, I nodded in the direction of the special spice rack and lifted an eyebrow in question.

“Oh, that,” he said with a chuckle. “It was a gag gift from my goofball brother, but the joke’s on him because I’ve found it very…useful.”

“I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Yes, Jasper, I enjoy variety. Would you like to try one out? They’re all quite stimulating in their own special way.”

I swallowed and turned my attention to the collection. I kind of felt like a kid in a candy store because the options seemed endless.

Smirking, I looked back at my lover and replied, “Yeah, I definitely would, Edward.”


Whoo... *fans self* Now on to this week's prompt:



And a reminder of the rules:
1) All submissions must be drabbles (that means 1,000 words or less).
2) All submissions must be Jasper-centric, but the partners are author’s choice.
3) Lemons are not mandatory, but are very much encouraged.
4) Each submission must be related to the week’s picture prompt.
5) No recycling (no sending in the same drabble more than once).

Come on ya'll, there has to be SOMEONE out there who can come up with a drabble for this tasty piece! E-mail all submissions to VegaTenshi@gmail.com by Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive