Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Darlin's Love a Darlin: Tiffaninichole Edition


Alright everyone, this is the last week for my lovin' on Tiffaninichole and I'm here to rec you one of her brilliant one shots called The Virginity Pact.

So I decided on a bit of shameless pimping and I'm not afraid to admit it! Tiffaninichole is my lover and one of the funniest damn women I've ever had the privilege of knowing. I woke up one morning and checked my e-mail only to find that sometime around 3am I had sent Tiff an e-mail from my phone that I didn't remember, asking her to write me a fic about a weird friggin dream I'd had. It involved Jasper and Bella at a lake in the back of truck having sex to Baby Got Back on the radio.

She was the only person I thought would be able to do it for me without laughing at me and by still doing the crazy story line justice. I know at least five to six months went by before it came to be but they say the best things in life are worth waiting for and this fic was no exception.


See, this girl is mega talented and yet somehow she still doesn't get why everyone loves her and her stories are so popular!

Back to The Virginity Pact... Bella has been a part of the popular clique for two years now and has left her best friend Jasper in the dark. She knows it's a shitty thing to do and honestly she kind of hates herself for it. The girls that she's friends with, minus Rose, are a bunch of sluts that Bella doesn't even like, but it's easier this way. Then one day near the end of her senior year she opens her locker to find a note from Jasper telling her his is still in tact and wanting to know about hers. She takes a moment to remember what he's talking about. They had made a pact that if they were both still virgins at the end of their senior year, they would throw out their 'V' cards together.

Bella ends up in Jasper's room next door to talk about it later that night and it's awkward and hilarious and that's when Bella realizes that she WANTS to do this with Jasper. They make plans to meet back up in thirty minutes to head out to the lake because they don't want to do it with either set of parents at home.

The whole situation is fantastically awkward and the way Tiff describes their first time together is all fumbling and nervous and realistic. There's no magnificently hot sex or knowing exactly what's going to happen but in the end, Bella realizes that she wants to do it with Jasper again and again eventually.

With the prompt that I gave Tiff, she came up with the most amazingly funny story and that's the way she writes all her stories. She has a fantastic sense of humor and it shows!

Please head over to her profile and work your way through her stories but start with this one, you won't be disappointed. And if you don't remember to review, another baby seal dies... you'll see what I mean :)

Next week, starts a month of RaceJunkie lovin' on our girl mw138 and I can't wait! Hope you've all enjoyed getting to know a bit more about Tiff and her stories!

xoxo
Mel


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive