Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Meet The Darlin's




This week, I’m featuring one of my all-time favorite authors as the Featured Darlin’: TIFFANINICHOLE! Some of her best work includes “Bella’s Dirty Notebook”, “Dodgeball!”, and “Teach Me How to Dougie”. She says “fuck”. A lot. She’s also got one of the dirtiest, smuttiest, kick-assiest (that's a technical term) minds I know *gangsta nods* Don’t believe me? Check out “Bella’s Dirty Notebook” or ask her about a certain Subsper story she’s pre-reading. Betcha didn’t know our girl likes cock cages and penis plugs :) Read on to see how she answered my questions.

1. Penname? Tiffaninichole
2. How long have you been reading/writing FanFiction? Hmmm... about two years or so?
3. What’s your favorite pairing? Bellsper! *swoooooon*
4. What’s your favorite genre? Humor, with crackf!c running a close second. I likez tha funneh. *nods*
5. If you were to collaborate with an author, who would you choose to collaborate with? Ooooh, that’s hard. *thinks* I'd say TKegl, cuz she's so damn talented! Come to think of it, if we collaborated, her mega-cool writing would probably make me look like an epic shit-head... is it too late to change my answer?
6. Name some stories you think everyone in the fandom should be required to read (don’t forget to list the authors with their stories). These are some of my all-time favorites that make me squee and fangirl like crazy, which results in me making a blubbering ass of myself in reviews... Fantasy- “The Mirrors” by adorablecullens; JasWard- “Uncomfortable” by Savannah Vee; Bellisle- “Centuries of Practice” by GreenPuma; SciFi- “Zombie Killer of the Week” by Lulu M; Rated T- “A Man of Few Words” by McGee42; One shot- “Shoot the Sky” by Majesta Moniet & “Layers” by letmesign; Bellsper- “The History of Now” by Chicklette; Femme- “Stars” by fngrdust & “Poker Face” by sweetandsaltyff; Jalice- “My Commentary On the World” by WutheringBites; Angst- “Your Girl” by fngrcufs; UST- “All Aboard” by TKegl; Funneh- “Pasties and Princes” by gangsterdorothy & “The Twilight Saga: LKE SRSLY” by our own Kitty Cullen. :-D; Drabbles- “Trespassed Ground” by Majesta Moniet
7. What do you look for when reading a story (i.e. writing style, no mistakes, etc.)? I'm very picky and won’t tolerate bad grammar/punctuation. I also don't wanna see too many clichés like "Bella's wavy hair cascading down her back" or any other over-used phrase. If a character's name is spelled wrong, that's a no-go. I swear, if I see Emmet one. more. time. *growls*
8. What turns you off of a story? Rape and Renesmee. Two disgusting, despicable things that should NEVER be in fics, if you ask me.
9. What’s your favorite version of Jasper (i.e. Geeksper? Domsper? Darksper?)? Definitely Geeksper. *swoons again*
10. Is there any type of story that you will absolutely NOT read, regardless of how well it may be written? Anything glorifying rape or pedophilia is out of the question. And I just CANNOT deal with the demon child in any way, shape or form.
11. Who is your favorite FanFiction author? Aw hell. Just one? You're evil! And for being so mean, I'm gonna cheat and name two *sticks tongue out at you*: Savannah Vee and Chicklette. I'd seriously go lesbo for them. *whispers* Call me!
12. What is your favorite FanFiction story? Of all time? Damn you, your questions are too hard! *pouts* Right now, I'd have to go with “Get Me to You” by Chicklette. And I'm gonna cheat and add another, because I'm sneaky like that. :-P “Arcana” by solareclipses. Beautiful, beautiful story.
13. Are you good at leaving reviews, or do you tend to simply “lurk”? I leave a review for every chapter that I read. I feel guilty if I don't review! Hahaha!
14. What do you do when you get Writer’s Block? Ignore my computer. 0.0
15. What is the atmosphere like when you’re writing (i.e. quiet, loud, cigarette)? I need absolute silence. No music, no TV, no screaming kids. Nada.
16. What’s your favorite thing about writing FanFiction? I love that I can make someone's day a little brighter with my words. That's sofa king awesome!
17. Least favorite? The fact that some reviewers seem to forget that I'm a real person with a real life and real problems. *heavy sigh*
18. Slash or no slash? No slash? What's that? Is no slash possible? Does. Not. Compute.
19. What scene involving Jasper would you have liked to have read, rather than it having been glossed over in the books (i.e. Jasper’s history with Maria, Peter, and Char; Jasper wandering; Jasper’s reaction to Edward becoming infatuated with Bella—shown in MS, but not in Twilight)? I wanted to know more about Jasper's feelings and opinions while reading MS. The fact that he wanted to send Bella swimming with the fishes was so fascinating and hilarious to me. SMeyer definitely should have elaborated on that.
20. Which is your favorite book in the Saga? Twilight! *high five*
21. If Jasper were a real person in your life, what would you do? Would "sit on his face" be an acceptable answer?
22. Is Jackson Rathbone your Jasper, or do you have another actor you’d rather play him? Hell yeah Jax is my Jasper! *gets all googly eyed while thinking about Jackson*




23. Is there a character (besides Jasper) that you absolutely love? Emmett! He's so fawesome.
24. Is there a character that you absolutely hate? *narrows eyes and grimaces* Renesmee.



Awww... Tiff, how could you not love the Demon Spawn?

25. Are you annoyed by my questions yet (keep in mind you have a lot more to answer each week)? Nope! :-D


4 comments:

I am VERY intrigued by that Subsper story that was mentioned there..?

Where could I possibly run-like-all-Hells to and find this eye-catching fic?

Incredible interview, by the way!

I cannot stop squeeing over all the great recs that are bound to roin my study schedule ;)


LuTBC: The Subsper story is still in progress and not yet posted. If you're interested, put me on Author Alert and you'll know when it gets posted :)

-VT


You can't imagine how giddy I am just imagining the possibility of it!!


Well, I'll try not to disappoint lol. :) I've just finished writing the epilogue for my Jasper/OC multi-chap, and I have to finish the outtakes, but don't worry, Tiff is all kinds of on my back about Subsper :)


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive