Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Dirty-Minded Darlin'






Hey guys! *waves*

So this is a new segment that I'm verrah, verrah excited about. Dirty-Minded Darlin' will showcase quotes from Jackson's interviews and turn them dirrty.

For instance, he used to be a DJ... and his name was DJ Joyride.

Srsly.

Do you understand how many pervy things ran through my mind when I read that? I damn near went into convulsions with the possibilites. *fans self*

Now, if ya'll ever come across a naughty Jackson quote, tell me about it by hitting "Contact Us" at the top of this page. Of course you could always tweet my personal account or the Darlin's over on the twitter. *nods* Now, on with the show:

Interviewer: If you could give someone life advice, what would you give them?

Jackson: Love thy neighbor.

*searches for real estate near Jackson*



Yeah, so this was just way too deliciously blatant.

Jackson does this on purpose, I swear he does. He drops these little pervy nuggets in his interviews because he KNOWS it'll drive us up the wall.



It's all a part of his master plan to have every one of the world's women moaning and drooling at his feet. I'm on to you, Jackson. I'm very on to you...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive