Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Dear Jasper

Labels:

“Hello again. It is that time of the week where I get to sit down with The Major himself and ask him some of your questions. Have to say, Jasper was a little upset at the lack of questions he received. He isn't feeling the love people and a cranky Major is not fun to be around! So remember, send your questions to Missgemgem@gmail.com.”

*Gem adjusts the ta-tas just before Jasper enters the room and takes a seat opposite her*

“Evening Jasper.”

*Jasper nods in greeting*

“Gem.”

*Gem lets out an embarrassing mewl as he drawls her name.*

“Ahem. So, we have just a few questions for today. The first comes from 'VT' and she asks :- 'How do you really feel about Edward's controlling ways?'”

*Jasper leans back in his chair and gives a small shrug of his shoulders*

“Can't say I have ever been on the receiving end of said 'controlling ways'. I think Edward has a good heart and always acts in everyone's best interest, even if it conflicts with his own. Perhaps to some, that seems controlling but I believe that Edward is just taking care of what's his. That is something I can really relate to. Although Eddy is all about the prevention, I am more of an act on impulse guy. He is a good man and I don't believe he feels he is controlling in any way, merely cautious.”

“Very interesting spin on things. Okay, next we have a question from Tazz. She asks:- 'Before you were turned, did you love you life?'”

*Jasper's eyes glaze over slightly and for a moment he seems lost in thought. He smiles and nods his head.*

“Yes, I was happy. I believed myself to be a noble man who fought in order to keep the innocents out of danger. I rose up the ranks quickly and that is something that I am still proud of. My decisions haven't always been sound, but what I remember of my human life... I was happy and peaceful.”

*Jasper gives Gem a cheeky wink, making her blush and signalling that it is okay to continue with the questions.*

“The next question comes from 'mw138'. 'She asks:- What was your first impression of the Cullen family and how do you control your natural desire to drink human blood?'”

*Jasper lets out a heavy sigh*

“What, no broads in line at the beauty salon this week? What the hell?”

“I just ask what the people want to know.”

“My feelings about the Cullen's were conflicted. On the one hand, they were a tight coven and with Emmett being the muscle and Edward the secret weapon, I saw how they could be a force not to be messed with. However the idea of the 'vegetarian' diet made them appear weak. It took a long time to understand that their ability to refrain from human blood showed an immense amount of strength... it's something I still struggle with.”

*Gem nods, pretending to understand and not just stare at Jasper's crotch.*

“And how do you keep from breaking the diet?”

“I try to keep my thirst at bay and hunt often. The desire never fades though. Even now I can smell you, it's positively mouth watering. I know that with one little nick right...”

*Jasper reaches out and gently slides his finger down Gem's neck, resting firmly on her pulse point*

“... there. That's all it would take for me to enjoy every single drop your body has to offer. The temptation never fades but with time, it becomes easier to busy myself with other thoughts and the urge is buried enough to be ignored.”

*Jasper's finger gently strokes Gem's neck, his eyes staring in to hers as she tilts her head slightly*

“Well... yeah, so... wow. Okay, while we are on the... um, subject. Shirley asks :- 'Can you make us understand the difference between human and animal blood? Comparisons with human food maybe?'”

*Jasper emits a low rumble from his chest and Gem squirms.*

“Compare a dry salad, no dressing to a medium rare, prime, thick-cut steak and you're not even close. Animal blood has an acrid taste to it, a real after taste that takes some getting used to. The blood of a warm, healthy, young woman.... she would be so sweet that it'd make your toes curl with pleasure. The sensation as the thick pleasure coats your lips, tongue and throat is simply indescribable.”

*Jasper tenses slightly and removes his hand from Gem, despite her whine of protest.*

“It would be wise to change your line of questioning, Sugar.”

*Gem nods rapidly and searches through her remaining questions. Her voice breaks slightly as she continues.*

“Shirley also asks:- 'When training newborns, who depend heavily upon their instinct, are you forced to do the same or is strategy even then on the front of your mind?'”

“It is a difficult balance and took a lot of experience to perfect. Newborns do rely on their instincts and as such, their reactions are instant. If I were to over think my job, I would have four of the little shits on me before I knew what'd hit me. However, relying completely on instinct leads to foolish mistakes. Each newborn is different but my abilities give me a slight edge on deciding the best way to handle them. I suppose the simple answer would be that I rely heavily on my strategy being absolutely key, but I never doubt my own instincts and act on them accordingly.”

*Gem blinks, trying to make sense of any of what was just said. Instead, she imagines Jasper in full military uniform and commanding her to obey. She drools slightly*

“Come back to me, Gem”

*Jasper chuckles*

“Sorry, sorry. My thoughts got away from me for a moment there. We have one final question from Shirley and I think it is one we are all dying to know. 'What is the strangest place you have ever had sex?'”

*Jasper throws his head back and lets out a full, deep laugh.*

“Now that's more like it. Let's see here... I suppose it would have to be Everest.”

*Gem giggles but stops when she sees Jasper's straight face.*

“You're not serious.”

“I planted my flag alright.”

*Jasper gives a wink and stands up, his eyes flickering to Gem's neck again and she blushes, which only causes him to lick his lips.*

“Look forward to next week, darlin'”

*Gem stares, slack jawed as Jasper leaves with a smug grin.*

“So... I guess that's it for another week. *fans self* Remember people, questions to MissGemGem@gmail.com. Until next time...”

2 comments:

Gem...you are one lucky girl *turning green* :p


*dies* Planted his flag! *titters*


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive