Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Southern Bondage


This week, I had the pleasure of having a chat with WanderinEmpath. He's on Twitter, folks, so check him out. Thanks so much, Jasper, for taking the time to talk with me!

1. What is your Twitter name? @WanderingEmpath
2. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. I’m currently squatting in an old farmhouse outside Phoenix with @WildcatBells. We’re probably going to be taking a trip to see Peter soon.
3. Are you right- or left-handed? Left-handed.
4. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? I probably use Darlin’ just a little too much. *winks*
5. What do you have in your pockets? A silver Zippo, pack of Marlboros, wallet, truck keys, and an old obsidian arrowhead (rubbed smooth from years of worrying it)
6. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? My girl might say self-loathing or being an asshole. I’m pretty quiet for the most part and of course, I am an empath, so I tend to get overwhelmed sometimes.
7. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? My change by Maria. It made me the man I am today, for better or worse.
8. Who has had the most influence on you? A few months ago I would have said Peter, but Bella is becoming the most important thing in my world now.
9. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Turning Bella without draining her.
10. When was the time you were the most frightened? Turning my back on the camp when I left Maria. She was all I had ever known.
11. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? I would have left her sooner. I lost so much of myself there…parts of myself that I will never get back.
12. What is your best memory? The moment my wildcat admitted that she wanted more with me.
13. What is your worst memory? I have so many…there are so many things I regret.
14. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? If I was a pessimist, I’d have ended my existence long ago; I am an optimist by default.
15. What is your greatest fear? That Maria will come after me. She never has, but I worry that she’ll change her mind and I’ll lose everything.
16. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I do.
17. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I hide everything about my true self. The only ones I trust are Peter, Bella, and Charlotte. They alone know who I really am.
18. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? Only my family. Anyone who hurts them will only live long enough to regret it. *growls softly*
19. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? WildcatBells. She’s my mate. There is nothing more important than her safety and happiness.
20. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Peter. He saw past the bullshit and realized there was someone inside me worth saving, even when I was at my worst.
21. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. I have very few friends. But those I do have are very important to me. I’m still working on Bella, but I would consider Peter my best friend and Char a close second. Peter is the biggest smartass you’ve ever met and Char can hold her own, too. *smiles a little thinking of them* Char has the biggest heart. She loves unconditionally. Peter, well, he might irritate the shit out of me sometimes, but he’s my brother. He & Char are the only ones that can really understand where I come from.
22. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. WildcatBells is my mate. I’m working on breaking down her walls. It may take some time since I changed her against her will. We’re slowly making progress though.
23. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Peter and Char again.
24. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? I don’t need protecting. I am the protector.
25. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? You’d think this would be Maria, wouldn’t you? But it isn’t. I loved Maria and I know that in her own way, she loved me, too. We were toxic for each other and we’re both better off apart. I think if I had to hate someone it would be Carlos. He took every opportunity to push me into more aggression when I was first turned before I finally killed him and took over as Maria’s second in command.
26. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No, I prefer solitude. It’s difficult to deal with so many emotions at once without shutting off my own. I lose my humanity when I do that, so I prefer not to subject myself to it.
27. What is your most treasured possession? I have a locket that belonged to my mother. It’s the only thing I still have of my human days.
28. What is your favorite color? Green
29. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? I usually hunt in a little honky tonk in whatever little town I find myself in. Of course, nowadays, I’d rather see if I can get Wildcat to talk to me. *chuckles*
30. What makes you laugh? Have you ever seen The Vampire Diaries? That Stefan’s hair is hilarious!
31. What is your greatest strength as a person? My determination. I’ve never come to any obstacle that I could overcome. I hide my compassion, but I am very compassionate as well.
32. What is your greatest weakness? My empathy. Someone who knew me well could use it against me.
33. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. I’m very good at fighting, fucking *smirks*, and tracking. I’m not so good at communication, model building, and self-denial.
34. Do you like yourself? *sighs* Can we skip this question?
35. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…) TALK to Wildcat! She’s skittish but she loves you!
36. Tell us a little bit about your storyline and make sure to let us know who to follow on Twitter to make sure we get to see all the action! At the moment it’s just @WildcatBells and I (@WanderingEmpath). Our storyline is simple: She was raising hell in the bar, so I removed her from it. Took her back to my place and fucked her senseless. I went to drain her and couldn’t do it. I felt the mating pull, you see. So, I turned her instead. We’re trying to get to know each other now, but mark my words; she feels the pull, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive