Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Birthday Heather...


Photobucket
We Darlin's would like to wish one of our new Darlin in Training a very Happy Birthday. Make sure you do the same and tell her welcome.

Photobucket

Hey Heather! Happy Birthday sweets! Hope you have a helluva time and I
give you this:

  
Wishing you all the best babe, have a good one!

Lovsies,
Lacy

Photobucket

Heather,

Though I don't know you well, I am pleased to know you the little that I do. You are an amazing person and I am pleased that you have decided to share your wonderfulness with the Darlins. I hope you have a great

Birthday and if you get Jasper as a present that you share him with the rest of us. Its one of those unspoken rules with in the group, but I'm sure you knew that already LOL.

Happy Birthday Babe,
Jess

Dear Heather -

I hope you have a terrific birthday, Darlin'. I'm so excited to have you as a Darlin' and I can't wait to get to know you better!

Mwah,
Chris

Happy Birthday Heather!

I hope you have an awesome day and get everything you wish for; you deserve it darlin'! Here's to this birthday and many, many more.

I'm so glad to you have you on board and I'm not just saying that so I can haz a shot with Jasper after the birthday gal *winks*

Lots of love,
Clurrabella


Heather-

Happy birthday, Darlin! I hope your day is filled with fun and Jackson dreams. I'm so glad you're a part of this group, and i Hope you enjoy us as much as we enjoy you!

KC


Heather,

I hope you have a great day and get everything you wish for. I'm so glad you joined us! Happy Birthday, sweetie.

Love,
Stephanie



Heather,

I hope you have a wonderful day full of lubs and Jasper and kick ass cake, because you so rock and deserve it. I am so happy you are a part of us and I can't wait see how you blossom here. Oh, and Jess was right, you have to share Jasper with us. It's a rule and all. You should have read that in the Darlin's handbook when we had our secret ceremony of blood sisters and all. K, just reminding you.

Lubs,
Izzy
1 comments:

Thanks, bbs! Jasper hasn't arrived yet, but I'm eagerly awaiting a knock on the door!


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive