Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings


Good morning peeps!! Lets get in to what we have!

First off I have The Non-Canon awards, I'm super excited about these awards as they are just for us in the non-canon area of the fandom. Make sure you look at the rules page so that you don't nominate something that is ineligible.  Nominations are open until June 9th, and voting will start on the 13th of June. Get out there and vote for your favorites!! 

Fandom for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is back for a second round. It's a great cause to donate to.  I don't see a date to sign up by if you are wanting to submit a story or outtake but authors must have their submissions in by the 15th of August, and donations are accepted until the 30th of August.  Compilations will  be sent out on September 15th.

Thanks for checking out Fandom Happenings! If you have anything that you want me to put out there let me know and I'll spotlight it! Send me an email at agrutle@gmail.com. Have a great week!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive