Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Twilight Trivia

Labels:

Hey darlin's, ready for this weeks trivia? Okay so last week I asked for ya'll to explain a quote from Jasper and what you believe he was trying to say. Here's the quote:
"I didn't have quite the same upbringing as my adopted siblings."
I loved the answers I got from LaurieWhitlock and runswithvamps, you guys make my heart smile! Thanks for breaking that quote down. Here's what I have for ya'll this week.
When Jasper was changed, who did he leave behind? I'm talking 'bout family ya'll, be specific if you can!
Good luck!!!

xo Jasperbells



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive