Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Save a Horse, Ride a CowBOY: Under My Skin by JasperLuver48

Sometimes Jasper would rather ride a boy than his faithful steed...

Ever since I first read this story in May, I’ve been chomping at the bit to rec it in the Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy segment. It seems even more fitting since we just spent the month of August highlighting this author’s work on the Darlins website. I'm happy to share with all of you the story, Under My Skin, by JasperLuver48.

Riley, a massage therapy student, finds himself without his class partner and in a quandary when his teacher, Mr. Whitlock, tasks the class with practicing their new techniques on each other. In an effort to ensure he understands Mr. Whitlock’s lesson, he asks if he can practice on him. Jasper, whose attraction to his student is so strong he fears Riley could be the demise of his career, reluctantly agrees.

Determined to live out some of his fantasies with Jasper, Riley does everything in his power to seduce his teacher. What ensues is a whole bunch of rubbing, licking, sucking and…well, you’ll just have to read to find out!

JasperLuver48 does a great job of creating a sexual tension so palpable, you’ll be begging Mr. Whitlock to just give in and let go! LOL

Check out this cute one-shot. You won’t be disappointed! :)

Follow JasperLuver48 on Twitter!

2 comments:

Megs! You are so good to me! Thank you so much for this! I flove you! <3


It was my pleasure! Like I said, I've been patiently waiting to rec this story for awhile now! :)


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive