Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings


Good morning my dear Jasper lovers!! I hope you all are enjoying the fall weather we are having, well I am having anyway LOL! I am so excited for it to be fall. My birthday is coming up so I guess that always makes it exciting. Lets get on to what I've found for you all do play around with.

We all know that October is breast cancer awareness month and I found a contest that sounds like it might fit with that theme. The TwiGirls B.O.O.B contest or better known as the Beautiful Opus To Breasts contest. If its a girl dealing with breast cancer or a boy finding out the wonders of breast it doesn't matter, but the story must revolve around the breast. Entries will be accepted until October 30th and is anonymous. The word max is 10,000 words and must be at least 2,000. All pairings human or vamp, and it must be beta'd. Lets see what kind of stories you all can come up with I am sure you can feel things out.

I found this really neat contest, it has picture prompts on the blog site, and you must choose one of the pics and base you oneshot on it. Its the Twilight Post Secret, there is this website dedicated to sharing secrets that people mail out on post cards. This contest wants you to write based on one of those secrets. Its anonymous and there is a word limit of 2,000 to 20,000 words, any pairing and it must be beta'd. I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, some of the prompts are thought provoking to say the least!

I will see you peeps next time!! As always if there is anything you want me to focus on or get out there please let me know, drop me a line at agrutle@gmail.com.


1 comments:

I love picture prompt contest!!! Thanks!


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive