Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Darlins Loves a Darlin: Racejunkie Edition


So, when we were asked to pick a fellow Darlin' to love on I jumped at racejunkie as fast as I could. I first came in contact with her when she was a reviewer of mine and have grown to love her.

She's written 2 full length stories that I heart so hard and would give my right leg *cough* for an update *cough* and 2 one-shots I love just as much.

She's a 48 year old married mom of two and grandma of 3. (I was surprised by that because I always thought she was younger).

She's an accountant for an auto auction which is awesome to me and lives in a small town in Oklahoma.

When she's not in the fandom she enjoys playing frontierville and dowloading books to her kindle as well as watching her family race on a dirt track.

She's got 2 pets, a dog named Grace and a cat named Dessa. I am curious what breeds they are bb.

I hope everyone enjoyed this short little bio for racejunkie. I'll be back next week to rec her two full length stories.



Until then....MWAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive