Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Caption That

Labels:

Hey guys!!!!

I'll be filling in for this segment for a while. Don't know quite how long yet, but I hope you like what photos I put up.

Now let's get into the winner from last week and the new pic.

Just a reminder on what the picture was....


The winning comment came from Blooming_Hell:

You too can become a Doctor by simply wearing a can of Dr. Pepper on your head...see - I even fixed this cut on my own head - I'm that good of a Doctor.

Thank you bb. If you'll send an email to racejunkie@hotmail.com she'll get you scheduled to be Darlin for a Day.

Now that that is taken care of lets move on to the pic this week.

Leave me lots of funny comments to choose from please.

Until next time...MWAH!

1 comments:

blooming_hell: I messed up on racejunkie's email. The correct one is race.junkie@hotmail.com. Sorry about that.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive