Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Video of The Week


Hey guys!

So, today's video I'm going back to that couple that makes my heart feel good. That's right Jasper and Bella.

The video I found is a short one. It's only 39 seconds, but it's such a good one I had to use it.

In it Bella is dreaming of Jasper. I think we can all relate to that having happened at some point.

I hope you enjoy.



What did you think? Comment and let me know.

Remember if you want to see your favorite send me an email with link to abbymickey24@gmail.com.

Until next week....MWAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive