Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Jasper's Spank Bank



Hey there peeps! Glad to say I'm back and kickin' minus one totally heinous stomach bug and plus renewed vigor (I blame the coffee). Anyhow, this week my very own BFF/FF-Mistress/Writing Slut AbbyMickey24 submitted something for the Spank Bank and it was so fucking HAWT that I want to wake up every morning to this exact scene with Jasper (or Jackson... I'm not picky). Read and enjoy!

I could feel the sunlight coming through the blinds and knew not to open my eyes. It always hit right in my face no matter what I did.

As I woke up more, my arms automatically tightened around the warm, naked body pressed against me. My Bella.

Saturday morning was my favorite time of the week. It was the only day neither one of us had to be up early and we could lay here for as long as we wanted.

I sighed when I felt her breath blow across my arm, enjoying the way it caressed my skin. Her hair tickled my nose with each exhale of my own breath, but I didn’t bother brushing it away. Instead I moved my head enough to bury my nose in the mess of curls, breathing in her delicious scent and feeling my dick stir to life.

She shifted slightly, brushing against me and I couldn’t stop the hiss of pleasure that shot through me. She moved again and I felt her smile against my arm.

“You wouldn’t happen to be doing that on purpose would you?” I whispered just in case she was still asleep.

“Nope,” She answered with a small laugh, but then she added, “Well, maybe a little.”

My hand swept down her back at her words and settled on her ass, pressing her against me as I hardened further.

“Mmmm...” She moaned as she lifted her leg and put it over mine.

I pulled my head back and used my other hand to lift her chin, meeting her lips with mine.

As we kissed I shifted so I could roll us over with her underneath me. Propping myself up on my hands, I settled between her legs and moved my lips to her neck.

“What do you want baby?” I asked, nipping at the skin covering her pulse point.

“What I always want.” She said arching her body up into me.

“Which is?”

“You.”

I smiled and moved back up to her mouth. As my tongue swept across her lower lip I reached down and lined myself up with her entrance, pressing forward until I was flush against her hips.

“Uhggg...god you always feel so good inside me.” She said dropping her head back and pushing her hips against me further.

I smirked and moved my hand up as I pulled out and thrust back in again, earning another moan from her throat.

Her hands came up to grip my forearms as I continued to move, speeding up with each slide of my cock.

When I felt her walls start to flutter around me I sat back on my knees, gripping her hips in my hands and lifting her body into a curve. The new angle allowed me to fuck her harder and faster.

“Shit,” She hissed as I pounded into her.

“Are you close baby?” I asked using my hands to pull her hard against me and feeling my own release just barely hanging on.

“Yes...yes Jasper, so close.” Her head thrashed to the side with her words and her body arched more.

Moving one hand off her hip I brought it to her clit, circling the swollen flesh with my thumb.

“Come for me Bella.” I gritted out.

I slammed into her one last time and pressed my thumb against her clit, bringing forth both of our releases.

As she clamped down around me I went rigid, spilling all I had inside her. Her incoherent words mixed with my groans of pleasure as I slumped over her.

“Fuck...I love you.” I said, breathing heavy from my release.

Her hand came up and traced a line down my cheek as she whispered, “I love you too.”

When we were finally both breathing normal again I gave her a small smile and slipped away from her, collapsing onto the bed. My arms immediately drew her close and we huddled together, letting sleep once again take us away.

*Fans self* Someone get me an ice cube! Or a sparklepeen... Again, I'm not picky, but I need something to cool me down (hrmm... sparklepeen may be counterproductive there...). So, now for this week's prompt:



And the rules:
1) All submissions must be drabbles (that means 1,000 words or less).
2) All submissions must be Jasper-centric, but the partners are author’s choice.
3) Lemons are not mandatory, but are very much encouraged.
4) Each submission must be related to the week’s picture prompt.
5) No recycling (no sending in the same drabble more than once).

So, if you come up with a drabble for this prompt, e-mail it to me at VegaTenshi@gmail.com. Who knows? You may just win my kickass banner for your effort!

-VT OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive