Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Dirty Minded Darlin



Happy 4th everybody! Unless you don't celebrate it and then just Happy Monday.


Now today's line was sent to us by...I don't know. A name wasn't left so we can't say a proper thank you. However, I'm sure you'll know who you are. Let us know in the comments if you please.

The saying today was taken from a tweet Jackson tweeted about joining Facebook...

"I'll add some pictures n stuff later...be my friend?

This is what the one who gave us that had to say- 'I'm sure you can think of all kinds of things he can add and what kind of friend you would like to be!!'


Now, I know what I would like him to add. However, if that happened his Facebook page would crash from the onslaught of viewers.

And as for what kind of friend...that very special kind who gives great benefits.



*sigh* How could you not after looking at him?


Alright guys that's it today. See all of you next week. Remember if you come across something that can be turned dirty drop me an email at abbymickey24@gmail.com or click the contact us button.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive