Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Meet The Darlin's



The Featured Darlin’ this week is Kenzi09. Though she’s not a writer, she does read a LOT of FanFiction, and she has a knack for creating banners (I may have to make use of that service!). I can’t wait to see what else I can learn about her as my segment progresses, but read on to see how she answered my initial interview questions!

1. Penname? Kenzi09 on fanfiction.net
2. How long have you been reading/writing FanFiction? I have been reading FanFiction for almost 4 years now.
3. What’s your favorite pairing? That's a toughy...My fav of all is Jasper/Bella with a close second to Peter/Bella.
4. What’s your favorite genre? HEA mostly, but I love some angst!
5. If you were to collaborate with an author, who would you choose to collaborate with? Hmm...there are so many favorites of mine out there...I'm not a writer but I do love to make banners and such for stories. I honestly cannot just choose one author.
6. Name some stories you think everyone in the fandom should be required to read (don’t forget to list the authors with their stories). There's such a LONG list...lol Here's just a *few* of my fav's...(1) “The Quiet Room” by givemesomevamp, (2) “Life Happens, So Just Roll With It” by mama4dukes, (3) “Leaves of Grass” by Nauticalmass, (4) “Old Friends, New Lovers” by BloodAngel78, (5) “The Delicate Line” by darkNnerdy, (6) “A World Without Sound” by TheRomanticalEdwardian, (7) “I Did It To Protect You” by Msz-Joanne, (8) “Consent to Release” by Hopeless Romantic78, (9) “Paradigm Shift” & “Slow and Steady” by Lilyof theValley77. I'll stop there...*snickers*...too many more.
7. What do you look for when reading a story (i.e. writing style, no mistakes, etc.)? I like writing styles that flow easily. I am not a big stickler of mistakes as long as I can follow the story.
8. What turns you off of a story? Stories that authors try to rush and is all jumbled up.
9. What’s your favorite version of Jasper (i.e. Geeksper? Domsper? Darksper?)? That is a tough question. *taps chin* I think it’s a tie between Sweet Southren Jasper and Domsper.
10. Is there any type of story that you will absolutely NOT read, regardless of how well it may be written? Not really, I will read everything once. Very few plots have turned me off.
11. Who is your favorite FanFiction author? JamesRamsey, KituShel, Chandler1200, Irenella Courmett and darkNnerdy. It's too hard to choose just one.
12. What is your favorite FanFiction story? My absolute fav would have to be... “Insecurities” by JamesRamsey, It has EVERYTHING that I would want in a story!!
13. Are you good at leaving reviews, or do you tend to simply “lurk”? If I am literally glued to the story and can't stop reading, I will review when I finish the story or when I quit reading it for that day. I am horrible at reviewing every chapter...*hides in corner*
14. When it becomes evident that an author has either developed writer’s block, or abandoned a story, how do you react? It upsets me sometimes when an author abandons a story but RL comes first. As for writer’s blocks they happen to everyone.
15. What is the atmosphere like when you’re reading (i.e. quiet, loud, cigarette)? Relaxed on my couch with the laptop in my lap...it can be loud or quiet. If it’s a good story nothing will bother me. :)
16. What’s your favorite thing about reading FanFiction? I think it would have to be the worlds that the authors come up with, some are soo sad and others will make you laugh you ass off!
17. Least favorite? I think it would be when I am reading a story on I cannot stop crying because it is so sad.
18. Slash or no slash? Slash.
19. What scene involving Jasper would you have liked to have read, rather than it having been glossed over in the books (i.e. Jasper’s history with Maria, Peter, and Char; Jasper wandering; Jasper’s reaction to Edward becoming infatuated with Bella—shown in MS, but not in Twilight)? In the books I would have like to have read more about Japer's interactions with Peter and Char. They are very interesting characters and I love what other authors have came up with.
20. Which is your favorite book in the Saga? I think it would be Breaking Dawn.
21. If Jasper were a real person in your life, what would you do? If I was single and not married (shhh...don't tell hubby) I would want to date him, I would bring out my Southern Belle some more and that charm.
22. Is Jackson Rathbone your Jasper, or do you have another actor you’d rather play him? I like Jackson Rathbone, he can pull off the Texas accent well.


Well... that's probably because he's FROM Texas... *tries to keep from licking screen in public*

23. Is there a character (besides Jasper) that you absolutely love? Emmett and Peter.


I like Emmett too... He's a teddy bear...

24. Is there a character that you absolutely hate? Hmmm I wouldn't say hate but dislike...Edward cause he is such a teenager. I know he is forever 17 but the way he acted in the books turns me off of him some.


And he's a VIRGIN!

25. Are you annoyed by my questions yet (keep in mind you have a lot more to answer each week)? Neh, Bring 'em on...lol



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive