Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings




Hello!!!! Ready for some things going on in the fandom?

So we all love Jasper right?!?! I want to tell you about the Dirty Talking Jasper contest. All pairings are welcome. No more than 10k in words. You have until the 30th of July to get your submissions in and the winners will be announced on August 8th. Its anonymous so pimp the contest, but not your specific story!! Get out there and write us a Dirty Talking Jasper!

I have one more thing for you. The Fandom for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Please go over to their site to find out how you can contribute to this awesome charity. Its for a great cause and I'm sure that there are some great stories to be read!!

I'll see you all here next week same time, same station!! Drop me a line and let me know if there is something that I need to put the focus on!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive