Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Meet The Darlin's



This week, our Featured Darlin’ is Agrutle. While not a FF Author herself, she is married to Jaydogrut (author of “Jasper’s Wanted Needs”), and she’s a well-known Reader in the Fandom. When she’s not reading FanFiction, she’s managing her husband and 10 year-old son as a Stay-At-Home Mom. Though she doesn’t have any plans to write in the near future, she does have plenty of ideas, so I know that I, for one, will be waiting with bated breath for the day she decides to put some of those ideas down into a story. Read on to see what she had to say.

1. Penname? Agrutle
2. How long have you been reading/writing FanFiction? I have been reading since March of 2010.
3. What’s your favorite pairing? Jasper/ Bella but I am a lover of Emmett/Bella and Edward/Bella as well.
4. What’s your favorite genre? I have moods where I want a good angst fic and then days where I want some sweet tender moments.. And who doesn’t love a good smutty oneshot??
5. If you were to collaborate with an author, who would you choose to collaborate with? Wow.. I don’t know. I don’t really write. I have collaborated with my husband on one of his J/B fics.
6. Name some stories you think everyone in the fandom should be required to read (don’t forget to list the authors with their stories). I love and have read most of everything that Abbymickey24 has written. I also love SydneyAlice. “Vines” by Fictionfreak95 is awesome!! If I find an author I love I usually try to read everything they have!!
7. What do you look for when reading a story (i.e. writing style, no mistakes, etc.)? It has to make sense.. I love a good story that is AU but if it’s too out there, I have problems reading it. I don’t really see things like grammar and punctuation.
8. What turns you off of a story? I don’t love when things come too easy, or if they are too unreal.
9. What’s your favorite version of Jasper (i.e. Geeksper? Domsper? Darksper?)? I love Geekspers.. A Daddy-sper is awesome too. I love it when he’s a dad…
10. Is there any type of story that you will absolutely NOT read, regardless of how well it may be written? Slash. I don’t like slash at all.. It’s ironic since my husband writes it but it isn’t my bag LOL.
11. Who is your favorite FanFiction author? Well for my Jasper/Bella hookup I love AbbyMickey…
12. What is your favorite FanFiction story? I very recently read a Jasper/Bella story that is my new favorite story above all its called “An Imperfect Love” by Mistyhaze 420.. It’s amazing!!
13. Are you good at leaving reviews, or do you tend to simply “lurk”? I leave a review for every story I read.. If I don’t like how the story is going I will stop reading it. That would be the only time I don’t review.
14. When it becomes evident that an author has either developed writer’s block, or abandoned a story, how do you react? I always look to see when the story last updated, if it’s been a long time, I just steer clear of it. I get upset if they flounce a story but at the same time real life things happen. You just have to go with the flow!
15. What is the atmosphere like when you’re reading (i.e. quiet, loud, cigarette)? I like quiet but not silent.. I usually have the TV on in the background on low. Or I put in my earphones and listen to music.
16. What’s your favorite thing about reading FanFiction? It has been a wonderful outlet for me. I have met some of the best friends I have ever had!
17. Least favorite? I don’t like how everyone gets so upset at the writers for writing what they want.. It’s their story their blood sweat and tears.. They don’t get paid to do it. it’s a labor of love and when people hate it and bash them, it makes me angry.
18. Slash or no slash? Nope.. Not my bag
19. What scene involving Jasper would you have liked to have read, rather than it having been glossed over in the books (i.e. Jasper’s history with Maria, Peter, and Char; Jasper wandering; Jasper’s reaction to Edward becoming infatuated with Bella—shown in MS, but not in Twilight)? I just wish there was more of Jasper period.. I think he was too much in the background!
20. Which is your favorite book in the Saga? Eclipse. Jasper’s story is in it LOL
21. If Jasper were a real person in your life, what would you do? UM>> It might be illegal… then again I am shy sometimes so it might be just me staring at him..
22. Is Jackson Rathbone your Jasper, or do you have another actor you’d rather play him? I picture Jackson.. I love him..


Mmmm... yummy... You know your hubs thinks you're having an affair with him, right?

23. Is there a character (besides Jasper) that you absolutely love? Emmett.. He's so sweet.. I would love to have him as a brother.. Unless Im reading a fic about him then I want him cause hes HOTT!!


Cool big brother? HAWT big brother... Could cause problems if all your friends swooned over him... let's keep Emmett in the smexy category, and out of the brother category, shall we? :P

24. Is there a character that you absolutely hate? Hmm in fic or the books? In the books I didn’t care for Rosalie.. I guess I don’t care for her much in fic either..


I think we all kinda hate the statuesque Barbie girls. It's worse when they're bitchy.

25. Are you annoyed by my questions yet (keep in mind you have a lot more to answer each week)? No!! I am however stumped at some of them LOL

3 comments:

I absolutely love the answers this week. Especially the one to number 6. :)


*blushes* thanks for the spotlight!!


wooty woot woot and my story got p1mped


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive