Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Southern Bondage


I sat down recently with one of my favorite Jaspers from the Twitter Role Play community. He was kind enough to give us a little more insight into himself and his RP storyline.

1.       What is your Twitter name? @MajorProzac 

2.       Where do you live now, and with whom?  Describe the place and the person/people. *chuckles* Well Darlin' I live with my girl @EmptyBells and we just traveled from Forks to my brother Peter's place.  The house is a small three bedroom out in the woods of New Mexico.  Peter is my brother from my early days as a vampire *shrugs with a lazy smirk* and my girl is none other than Isabella Swan. She is a sweet little thing that didn't exactly have the best start as a vampire.

3.       Are you right- or left-handed? right handed 

4.       What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? I suppose I use Darlin' a lot or Fucker but thats only when I'm referring to Bella or Peter.

5.       What do you have in your pockets? *raises a brow nonchantly* just a lighter and my wallet..not much need for anything else.

6.       Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? *tilts head before curving my lips in a smirk* Now ain't that just a tad personal there?  I 'spose I can tell you I am able to manipulate others emotions to my liking.

7.       What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?  Well...finding my true mate and leaving the Cullens with her.

8.      Who has had the most influence on you? That's a hard one to say..Peter, my ex-wife damn pixiepire unfortunately and most of all Isabella.

9.       What do you consider your greatest achievement? Removing Ms. Swan from Edward's grasp and myself from Alice's.

10.   When was the time you were the most frightened? *chuckles* I do not get frightened..rather I put the fear into others.

11.    If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? I reckon that would be spending as long as I did in Maria's camp *frowns*

12.    What is your best memory? *drawls in a twang* When Isabella and I finally admitted our feelings to one another.

13.    What is your worst memory? Each and every damn day that I served Maria.

14.    Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? I am guessing you might consider me an optimist.

15.    What is your greatest fear? *growls low* Losing my mate *looks for Bella so I can scent her body with mine*

16.    Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? *grins* Damn certain I do.

17.    How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? Can't say that I do, I am honest as the day is long. I have no need to hide myself from those around me.

18.   Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? There are only three people I would die for..Isabella, Peter and Charlotte.

19.    Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Isabella because she is my mate. *fiddles with the hem of my shirt, bored with these questions* (*chuckles* Sorry, Jasper...I'll try to liven them up for you!)

20.   Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Damn that's a hard one...I reckon Carlisle for his work as a doctor.

21.    Who are your friends?  Do you have a best friend?  Peter, who is my captain and I give him as much shit as he gives me. Charlotte who is Peter's mate and keeps us both in line and my girl Bella..she keeps me in check and I couldn't be more proud of her for taking a stand against those two mindfuckers.

22.   Do you have a spouse or significant other?  Jesus *laughs* again its Isabella, she is every bit of my soul and heart. I would not be here if it were not for her.

23.   Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Peter, that fucker has helped me out in so many damn ways.

24.   Do you trust anyone to protect you?  Who, and why? *snorts* I just said who..Peter and because he is my damn Captain.

25.   Who is the person you despise the most, and why? That is a fucking tie between Maria and Alice *mumbles* bitches.

26.   Do you like interacting with large groups of people?  Why or why not? Hell no! too many emotions to deal with and not to mention there would be a massacre by yours truly. 

27.   What is your most treasured possession? My cowboy hat and my boots.

28.   What is your favorite color? Dark green.

29.   How do you spend a typical Saturday night? *snickers a little* That depends..usually it's in a bed with my girl.

30.   What makes you laugh? Several things..too much to actually name for christsake. 

31.    What is your greatest strength as a person? My ability to fight..never lost a fight obviously or I would not be here.

32.   What is your greatest weakness? Being overwhelmed by emotions *sighs*

33.   Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Controlling Emotions, controlling newborns and fighting are what I am good at.  Revealing one's weakness certainly leads to ones downfall.

34.   Do you like yourself? Yes, I do. *raises brow smirking* Do you? (Of course! I'm not one of the Darlin's for nothing, Jasper!)

35.   If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character?  (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)  *laughs* Oh hell, I would tell the Major to stop being a pussy with the drinking of animal blood and go back to draining humans..much more fun.

36.   Tell us a little bit about your storyline and make sure to let us know who to follow on Twitter to make sure we get to see all the action!  Well then, the storyline is that Jasper found out Alice was lying to him about being his mate and Edward wanted nothing to do with Bella after her change because he was only ever interested in her blood. So Jasper refused to allow Bella to have to experience the lies any longer and took her and ran south to Peter and Charlotte's. Currently we do not have a Charlotte but I am @MajorProzac, Bella is @EmptyBells and Peter is @PeterOmniscient. *winks and goes off to find my Darlin'*

Thanks for taking some time away from the lovely @EmptyBells to tell us a little more about yourself, 
@MajorProzac. See you on Twitter!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive