Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Show Me Yours

Labels:


Ever wonder how blogs come up with stories to rec? Have you ever loved a fic so much, and wanted to shout it out to the roof tops, but then get all sad because you don't have a rooftop? (or a super awesome blog tons of people look at everyday). 

Well, want no further, for I, Tay (aka reluctantreader), am here for you! 
I will be your rooftop; I will be your voice!

...

... 

*crickets*

...Too dramatic?

*shrugs* Either way, I'll be hosting this little segment here called 'Show Me Yours'. If you've got a favorite fic and you'd like the Darlin's to rec it out, lay it on me! 

Click on the "Contact Us" link above with the title and author of the current fic that's owning your soul (and computer screen) as well as a link and why you love it so much. New stories will be rec'd every Sunday so don't get discouraged if you don't see your fave for a while.

Make sure our favorite man is prevalent! I know I loves me some Jasper/Jackson, and all y'all wouldn't be here if you didn't love him too, so let's spread some love and I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

~Tay/reluctantreader
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive