Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Slash Fic Saturday



Bonjour, mes lovlies. This week for Slash Fic Saturday, I bring you From Enemies to Lovers, by multicoloredeyes.

Summary: Jasper reflects upon the development of his relationship with Paul as the battle against the Volturi approaches. Entry for the Slash Backslash 2.0 One-shot Contest.

Alright, this pairing is an odd one, but it's my two favorite Twilight men; Jasper and Paul. It all starts in Eclipse, the Cullen's and the pack are meeting up to begin training for the fight with the newborns and Vikki, but when Paul sees Jasper for the first time, something very, very unexpected happens-he imprints. Jasper, of course, has no clue what has happened, until a few days later when Edward tells him what he had heard from Paul's mind.

For Jasper, there's not even a seconds hesitation, really. Maybe an initial, 'Do what now?', but he knows about imprinting, and knows that he and Paul were made for each other. They are eventually able to meet again, during some re-working of the treaty, and the connection between them is solid. They're drawn to one another, enraptured, attracted, intrigued. Jasper and Paul's relationship progresses normally. Well, as normally as a relationship between a shape-shifter and a vampire who're training to fight an army of newborn vampires can, anyway.

A little sneaky peak for you:

I moaned into the kiss as Paul backed me up into the nearest tree, rather violently at that, slamming me back so hard that I heard a loud crack as the tree broke. I couldn't bring myself to care, however, as I pushed him back myself, tearing my mouth from his to plant kisses across his jaw as I shoved him down onto the grass my body following his as I moulded myself to him; our bodies moving together as we kissed and bit-gently on my part so as not to break the skin- and licked at each other's mouth and neck.



As I shifted on top of him our erections rubbed together, the friction bringing moans from us both as we began to move together; faster and harder, our hips rolling together, legs moving between parted thighs to apply more friction as our passion built, bringing us closer and closer. Our bodies sang in pleasure and our emotions swirled and twined around us as we thrust against each other until we were tipped over the edge and falling into oblivion our bodies moving together still, slower now, lethargic as we came down from our pleasure induced high; both of us panting hard-mine just a subconscious reaction rather than a necessity.



This is a very sweet, very romantic one-shot, so if you're in a feelgood mood, or if you're a little down and need a pick-me-up, head on over and give this a read.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive