Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Wed Weekly Rec



Hey y'all. My apologies for the lateness of this post-I completely blanked that it was my week!

Anyways, my Wednesday rec is Nowhere Left to Run, by Spirare.




Summary: After 5 years on the run, Bella's past catches up to her. AU OOC Bella/Jasper/Peter/Char Rated M for language and other naughty things to come.


Alright. This fic. Oh, where do I start with this fic? First of all, I just found it this morning. Second of all, I couldn't look away from my screen until I had caught up on all the chapters. At all. We're talking making lunch with the laptop in one hand, wielding the PB&J knife in the other.

From the very first chapter it grabs you by the doodah, and doesn't let go. Bella is one badass human, who has made friends with the Volturi, and commands grudging respect in most of the vampire world. When we start out, it's her birthday; she's living in Arizona, and she gambles, drinks, and squishes anyone who gets in her way.

This isn't really like any other Bella I've ever seen. She's confident, and amazing. Then, enter Peter and Charlotte, and omigod, does she knock them for a loop....

"No one is planning on draining you tonight, honey." She speaks! Wonder of wonders! Her voice is twinkling and reminds me of a music box I owned as a child.

"Well why the fuck not? Not a fan of the A neg?".....


......."How does she know what we are Peter?" The music box asks.

She's not looking at me and Mr. Cool aka Peter is whispering to her on the DL.

"Fucking Cullens." She hisses. I'm sure I wasn't supposed to hear but I did and there is no going back now.

"Aw fuck, please don't tell me the Cullens are here. Unless y'all have invented new ways to play torture the human. I don't want those assholes to be the last thing I see before I die."


What Bella doesn't know, though, is that your favorite Whitlock, and mine, have rejoined Peter and Charlotte after a pretty fucked up adieu from psychopire, aka Alice. Let the fuckery begin.

This story is shrouded in mystery, and in all honesty, I haven't got a clue as to what's going on. Spirare has her mojo out in full force, and it's positively fantastic.

Need more incentive, hmmm? How bout a little swinger action?


"You smell divine, sweet girl." He smirks. He's taunting me with soft kisses and softer touches, that ghost along my skin, never quiet going where I want them to.

"Fuck, Peter. Please?" I beg, my voice raspy and full of desire.

"Patience, sweet girl."

Fuck patience. I am not patient.

I run my hand slowly down his neck, his chest, dragging my nails along his marble skin. He hisses at the contact and deepens the kiss as I rock my hips into him.

"Jesus, girl. Is this all for me?" He runs his tongue up my thigh, lapping up the moisture that is flowing down my leg.

"Mmhmm." Intelligent fucking response, but his tongue is on my thigh and his hands are on my hip and articulate thought is a thing of the past.


And then, a few chapters later......


Taking him into me, I make the movements with my mouth, moving up and down at a gentle pace.

Taking a cue from me, Bella straddles Jasper's face whispering, "How 'bout a little fun for me, doll?"

And that's all it takes. Jasper's tongue quickly finds her clit, his hands gripping her thighs, a series of moan/hiss/grunts coming from them.

"Perhaps Char would like a turn." Bella states as she rides out her orgasm and moves down his body, putting herself in a reverse cowgirl position. A low hiss coming from the back of Jasper's throat as she lowers herself onto him. "Come here, baby," she motions for me.

I rise up to meet her eyes and she kisses me passionately, tasting Jasper and fondling my breast. Her eyes wondering what she can do for me.

I stand and she buries her face in me, lapping up my juices and creating new ones. Who would've guessed a mere human girl could be so good at this.


And if you need even MORE incentive than that, well, then, you're crazy. I'm awaiting the next chapter like.... like.... *thinks* I can't come up with a comparison. Let's just say, as soon as that ish hits my inbox I'll be dropping everything, and running to my computer.

Now, go read. Right now. Right this second. Go.


OH WAIT! Don't go yet! *giggles* check out this vidlet that was made for Nowhere Left to Run! It's excellent.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive