Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Birthday to Clurrabella!


Huge, huge, huge Happy Birthday to our fellow Darlin' Clurrabella!











Claire,
Have a wonderful day sweetie! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true and you enjoy a fantastic year with all of the NEW and exciting things headed your way! Happy Birthday!
Love,

Steph


Claire-

What can I say about you, my little lucky charm? I adore you. You've always had an ear when I need to talk, always have a level head when I need an opinion...Honey, you are one of the smartest, kindest people I know. Stay that way, no matter what.

much love,

KC




Claire,
Somehow, Happy Birthday just doesn't seem enough. You are amazing and I hope your birthday is everything you want it to be.
~Jess


Claire,
You are the craziest, most helpful, insane woman I have ever met. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. These last few weeks have been hell on me not having you around all the time. I've missed you so much and I hope that you have a great Birthday. You deserve all the happiness in the world that this day can bring you.
Remember to drink lots and giggle more. May this birthday be the best you've ever had.
Love you always Darlin',
Izzy




Hiya Claire,

Happy Birthday, Darlin'. You were one of the very first people that I talked to in the fandom, and I will forever appreciate your tolerance of my crazy fangirl DM's *laughs* I hope you get everything you wish for today, and best of luck to all of your new beginnings.

Have a good one,

Lacy



Dear Clurra-

I've known you awhile now, darlin'. I've written with you, beta'd for you, and generally fangirl'd you!

Now it's your b-day and I hope you have a day full of sexy Southern Jasper and cocky Southern Peter. (Even if you did kill him, sweetie!)

Love you bunches,
NCChris
1 comments:

Claire-
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You are such a sweetheart. Have a drink for me yeah.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive