Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday Fic Review



Photobucket
Today, a couple of us review Dodgeball by tiffanichole. It's a delightful little Jasper/Bella tale that was a o/s and is now continued (squeal!).

Photobucket

Holy Crap. Now, I was a little apprehensive to read this fic at first because the title caught me off guard. But I realized within moments that it wasn't what was to be expected. I read it-or devoured it, whatever you prefer-and then promptly emailed the author and begged her to collaborate with me. The first thing I noticed about this AH story was the fact that Bella was awesome. She plays sports and thinks that Jasper is the bane of her existence. She lives to destroy him. And Jasper feels the same about her. Until he approaches her in the bathroom, that is. He talks DIRRTY (yum!) and they have some of the hottest sex I've ever seen. And all the while, they say they can't stand each other.

The second chapter was just as equally delicious. Now, it's not all just smut-tiffaninichole weaves a nice little story in with what she's got. Bella is spunky, Jasper is fierce-the attitudes are the best part.

This line here...just...owns me.

"What am I gonna do with you? Teasing me. Flaunting your tight little body around in those shorts. Those fucking skin tight shorts you wear to the games. You fucking tease. You know exactly what you're doing." He takes a nipple into his mouth and I moan.

"Oh, you like that? Evil girl with your fucking pranks and your round, sexy ass."

He reaches around with his free hand and palms my ass. I thrust my hips forward while my head hits the door behind me.

"Yes, this fine ass is mine tonight. You'll be screaming my name, Swan."

Good God. Just...read it.
Photobucket

This fic, originally a one shot, but is now being extended (chapter three was posted just today) is just fantastic. It’s absolutely hilarious, and wonderfully hot. When it starts out, Jasper and Bella are on opposing Dodgeball teams and are gearing up for a championship game and we quickly find out that the two have a long standing rivalry, and the pranks that they pull on each other are priceless. (Black hair dye dumped into shampoo bottles, itching powder down shorts, hair dryers loaded with baby powder are just a few examples, though the living room wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper is my favorite.)

Bella’s team comes out victorious in the championship and she and her team are celebrating in a bar afterward when Jasper corners her in the bathroom. The tension between the two culminates into one seriously hot, hot lemon. Seriously, it made my toes warm and tingly, but then, a dirty talking Jasper always does. The rivalry and resentment between Jasper and Bella continue even after sex and everything leads up to Jasper coming to Bella’s home (an event strangely orchestrated by their mothers) where the hilarity and dirty talking continues.

I really cannot wait to see where tiffaninichole takes this, but I rest assured that it will be a long, side splitting and toe curling ride and I look forward to seeing it unfold.
1 comments:

Tiffany's stories are always awesome, but Dodgeball, well, it's double awesome! I love the tension between Bella and Jasper and their hook-ups are freakin' HOT!! She never fails to make me laugh or make me want to do Jasper right then :)


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive