Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Love Bites: Please Be Mine Group Review

 

Photobucket
Today, we review Please Be Mine by Gem -- which won Best Lover Scorned in the Love Bites Contest!

Photobucket
This was one hot little o/s. The lemon in this one had me reading and rereading. Please Be Mind was one of my absolute favorites in this contest, and it definitely fit the category of a Lover Scorned. Jasper is the epitome of sex in this story, he oozes it. Bella is the object of his desire, and he obtains her, but for how long? No man should have to do what he does in this fic, especially not Jasper. You'll have to read to see what I mean. 

Photobucket
I really loved the lemon in this fic! It was super hot and you know I love a hot and steamy Jasper lemon but the plot line was also awesome....very Lovers Scorned! Make sure you go check it out! You won't be dissapointed!!

Photobucket

This was amazing. My heart literally broke for poor Jasper in this fic. We have Bella coming to visit Jasper in a room during some sort of party. He doesn't want to be there, but is happy to see her. they act happy to see one another and have some good sexy times in that room, and it all seems great, but afterwards we find Jasper begging Bella to be with him. She denies him and brushes off his threats to tell everyone what they've been doing. She leaves him in that room heartbroken. In the end we find out why they are really at that party and see just why Jasper is threatening to tell. 
This has to be one of my favorite J/B  OS's. Although my heart was torn for my favorite cowboy, it was well written and very good. There was talk of her possibly continuing it, and I hold out hope she does. It would be great to see Jasper get his HEA with his love.
1 comments:

I absolutely agree with you darlin's on all points. It was very heartbreaking, hot as hell, and it is one of my favorite O/S's. You girls do the best contests!


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive