Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings


Good Morning peoples!! Hope you are having a great summer so far!!  Oh and who is excited for the Magic Mike movie that comes out tomorrow?!?! I know I am!! I have a couple of contests to tell you about so lets get to it.


First off we have a slash only contest. The First Time Contest is anonymous and wants to see the first in a relationship. First sight, kiss or touch. That first time hearing their voice. It has to be an original oneshot between 3,000 and 10,000 words. Make sure its beta'd and also take a good look at their rules on their page as I don't list them all completely. You can start submitting your oneshot on August 3, 2012.


Next up I have the Mix and Match Contest, now they have a blog and a FFN page and I have linked you to both. This one is also anonymous and wants anything but canon. Any pairing you can think of they want you to write it. Word count of 2k to 10k, must be beta'd and only one entry per pen name. Make it original and you can start sending in your submissions on July 1st. You have until August 18th to get submissions in. 


Thanks for checking out my segment today. As always if you have something you want me to highlight something on here don't hesitate to email me at agrutle@gmail.com. Have a great weekend!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive