Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings


Morning peeps!!! I'm glad to be back after missing last week, we had a death in our family and last week was hectic to say the least!! Let me say congrats to all the winners of the Everything's Bigger in Texas awards!!! Thanks to everyone voting and nominating!! Lets see what we can get in to this week!!

Christmas is coming and I am super excited about this fandom event, the Fandom Cookie Jar. Its a cookie exchange and this is their third year doing it!! I've signed up for it and I'm excited to see what I receive!! It is for US residents only, you will get your persons info on the first of December and then send out your two dozen cookies out by the 10th of December. I am super excited to be involved with this! I hope you all get involved too!

Nominations are open for the Short 'N Sweet Awards. Drabbles are the new thing in the fandom, it seems like everyone is doing one!! Well this is an award for those that people think are the best of the best!! Nominations are from the first to the 15th of November. Voting starts the 17th and winners will be announced on November 28th. Please check out the rules page for all the info!

I found a contest that's starts accepting stories on November 10th. Its A Christmas to Remember contest. You have until the 15th of December to get your stories in. It is an anonymous contest and you must have your story beta'd. Minimum of 2,000 words and a maximum of 10,000. Collaborations are welcome too. You can write up to 3 stories for this contest, any pairings are welcome.

This is what I found I hope you look in to them and find something that interests you!! If you have anything that you want me to highlight let me know at agrutle@gmail.com . Have a great week!! I'll see you next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive