Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Introducing...Bloomin_Hell!




Sorry it took me so long to post this, but I had a bit of a problem getting in touch with our winner of a previous "Caption This" contest! But never fear...I finally accomplished it and am so glad I did!


And now, without further ado, Bloomin_Hell!

***



Oh wow, I totally missed the "Caption This" update message on facebook...I can't believe I won. Awesome!



I'm very honoured to be Darlin' For The Day - for my little Caption.



Ok, let me start by introducing myself - my name is Helen, but I'm known as Bloomin' Hell, Edwards_Love_101 or Cullens_Love_101. I was encouraged to watch Twilight by a friend who couldn't stop raving about it, so I eventually went & hired it from the DVD shop, watched it & was hooked...I went out the next day & bought all the books & began reading - it took me 2 1/2 weeks to read all four books around working (I'm a nurse here in Australia). Yes, I too am hanging out for BD...I've already arranged the day off work!!!



Well, I'm right into a few stories ATM...so here are just a few of the ones I'm lovin' starring our favourite Southern Gent!



Bitemarks & Bloodstains by forthelongestday is a completed fic I found rec'ed on another story (or sites - I can't remember which LOL), & I'm halfway through reading it. "Two days in Phoenix is all it takes to make Jasper realize that mere curiosity cannot explain his obsession with the human who has so thoroughly caught Edward's attention." Forthelongestday is the author of several other B/J stories which I have yet to read - she's an awesome writer & I look forward to reading more of her fics in the near future.



How Life Changes by Tinkerbell Blake is another amazing story, which is currently 46 chapters in. "Life as Bella knew it was about to change. Jasper will have to grovel to make up for what he has done, but can he? The Cullens have been keeping things from Bella but will the secrets destroy her?" This is really a story for the adults, not one for the younger readers...if there are any here LOL. It's an amazing story which I'm loving right now...so go & read for yourself - there are ADULT THEMES involved in this story, so be warned!



Life Happens So Just Roll With It by Mama4dukes. "Five years following the events in New Moon, the Cullens are living in New Hampshire and Edward is finally getting married. During a wild night out on the town, some of the Cullens run into a happy, more confident Bella." This story has recently been completed & I'm still in love with it. The time line spans more than 100 years & even the Volturi make an appearance to some extent, but not in the way you might think...If you haven't already checked it out - I urge you to!!!



Although it's a B/E story, The Vagina Monologues by JTMD24 cracked me up. It is HILARIOUS!!!! "What happens when 2 strangers have a 1-night-stand in college? Life. But not the way you planned. It's raising a foul-mouthed toddler, selling sex toys & trying to make your dreams come true. Oh, and running into your drunken hook-up 5 yrs later."



Now for several of my favourite authors right now...they include: Firewings312, CaraNo, Lady Tazz, darkNnerdy, Jezebel Whitlock, & JTMD24...there are MANY other amazing authors out there that I have yet to discover, but right now, these are my top faves...that I can think of, anyway.



So, thank you for taking the time to spend with me on this weeks "Darlin' for a Day". NOW - go join the fun of Caption This!!!


Always there with a Smile,
Bloomin_Hell
XoX
***


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive