Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Underappreciated Fics


Hey y'all! I'm back! Sorry about the lack of rec last week, my managers have been doing all their vacations for the summer and I was terribly busy with work and I totally spaced of the segment!

BUUUUUUT! I'm here today with a fantastic rec that is horribly underappreciated! The story is called A New Dawn: The Mary Alice Brandon Story by the beatiful and talented Kateseca!

The story is fifteen chapters and told from Alice's POV. It the story of how she finds Jasper, the Cullens, and most importantly, herself.

I haven't read the whole thing yet, but the story it beautifully written with details so clear you can see the story play out in front of you like a movie.

I can't wait to finish this story, and I hope you will take a chance and read it too! Show the author how we can all band together and appreciate good fan fic!

Okay, y'all... until next week, enjoy!

xoxo
Mel


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive