Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Underappreciated Fics


Hello dolls! I’m so happy to be back this week and so excited to bring you a story that I’m addicted to! Well I will be once she posts chapter two!
The story is called Do You Feel the Same and it was written for the Jukebox contest on ffnet and the author MizzDee is continuing and I couldn’t be happier!!
In this story, the time switches back and forth between years and months and even though it sounds confusing, it’s so not. It’s labeled so well that it’s easy to keep straight and it’s written from Bella’s POV.
Bella and Jasper are best friends and he’s pounding on her door, wanting in. Bella decides she can’t do it anymore… she can’t keep picking up the pieces of his broken heart while she is so hopelessly in love with him. He comes to her every time and then goes right back to the source of his pain the next day.
There are flash backs and you come to fully understand the depth of Bella’s love for Jasper and how much he’s used her as a crutch. It’s apparent that Jasper loves her too but it doesn’t seem like it’s in the same way.
The way she uses the song that was her inspiration is brilliant and once Bella finally decides to hear Jasper out, things play out and I can’t wait to see where she is going to take it from here!
This little beginning doesn’t have nearly as much love as I think it deserves and I’m positive that if you give it a chance, you’ll be clicking the story alert button too!
I’m back again next week folks and I’ll bring you another underloved fic for you to love up on!
Until then bb’s,
JasperLuver48

2 comments:

Oh thank you, I'm gonna read it.


This sounds really good! I'm going to definitely add it to my "to-read" list!


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive