Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Places for the Major



Good Morning!! I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend, if you celebrate the 4th of July. I am going to tell ya a couple of contest I think would be great for the Major to be in. Here we go!!

Please don't forget the Dirty Talking Jasper contest. We all need a little dirty mouthed Jasper in our lives. Go to their page and read up on all the rules!!


How about the Opposites Attract contest. Here's where you can pair up the not normal couples. A super hot Jasper that is the it guy and the nerdy Edward or nerdy Bella if you prefer. They want two different people.

That's about all I have for you this week. If you have a contest that you want me to put out there that would be perfect for the Major let me know!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive