Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Dirty-Minded Darlin'












This week's dirty was pointed out to me by fellow Darlin', VegaTenshi. She's more of a perv than I am... and I just didn't think that was possible. *snort* Read on to find out what naughty words have passed Jackson's delicious lips.

Interviewer: Besides Annabelle (your guitar), do you own any pets? The alive kind of variety that is.

Jackson: I have a cat named Dean. He's fat and happy and sleeps on my face.

Did you catch that? If not, let me get you up to speed: Jackson just admitted that he sleeps with a fat pussy on his face.

I have no doubt that it's the happiest pussy on Earth. Screw Disneyland, I'll take Jackson's face any day. *weeps with jealousy*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive