Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

The Darlins Love a Darlin': Tiffaninichole


The Darlins have a ton of talent between us all and we’ve decided to showcase that talent with a new segment: The Darlins Love a Darlin’!
It’s gonna go down like this. Each month we will be spotlighting a different Darlin’. The first week we will give you a bio of said Darlin’. Second week will consist of a rec of one of their multi-chap stories. The third week will showcase their involvement in the fandom via contests they’ve entered/placed in and other events they are a part of. Finally, on the fourth week we will highlight a o/s they’ve written.

This month I (JasperLuver48) will be your pimp and am showcasing Tiffaninichole who, in my honest opinion, is one of the funniest and most talented authors I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. She’s extraordinarily funny, so much so that it should be criminal!
Go to her profile, close your eyes and click. It doesn’t matter what story it is, you won’t be disappointed at all. She even has a couple of stories that have hit over 1k reviews Dodgeball and Bella’s Dirty Notebook.
She’s written a combination of pairings and genres including Jasper/Bella (of course) Japer/Alice, Edward/Bella, Bella/Alice/Jasper, Carlisle/Esme, and Jasper/Edward. There’s something for everyone with het/slash/comedy/angsty/crackfic/drama.
She’s a 26 y/o mother to three of the most adorable children I’ve ever seen. She’s one of the best friends a person could ask for and she is a fabulous pre-reader for several different authors, myself included. I count myself lucky to be able to call her one of my best friends and to have the privilege of her helping me with my stories.
I could go on and on about what a fabulous author, pre-reader, and friend she is but then that would take up more time than I have. Let’s just sum it up with these few words: Tiffaninichole is fan-fuckin’-tastic. I do believe that Jasper agrees and he would definitely approve of you showing her some love!
-JasperLuver48
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive