Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Name that Fanfic


Alright Ladies. Each week I will post a new summary to a Jasper fic. Let's see who can guess which fic it is first correctly! This is one of my favs. I wonder who else has this as a fav. Once it is guessed correctly I will post the link to the story.

Summary: When Jasper accidentally kills a girl, he secludes himself, and the Cullens choose the obvious person to re-introduce him into the world: Bella. All they want was for him to be happy - not for him to fall in love.

5 comments:

As Long As You're Mine by ColourPearl

Damn, I love that one :-)


Oh! I don't think I've read that one Kenz. Sounds good though. Hope forthelongestday was right!


forthelongestday ... I am so glad you guessed it right!! It is a great story! Here is the link!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4535564/1/As_Long_As_Youre_Mine


Is it bad that I kind of want to stalk this segment and see how many of them I can get right? ;-)


No it's not bad! I will post a new one to guess every week! :)


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive