Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

What's Going On With The Darlin's?

I'm sure you're all wondering what's going on, right?

What's with the long silence?

Well, we're currently in the process of a revamp!

New Darlin's, new segments, new look... and maybe a new contest as well. *wink wink*

It's pretty damn exciting if you ask me! *grins*

So don't you worry your pretty little heads. Our grand re-opening will be happening soon and we just know you'll enjoy the new and improved Jasper's Darlin's!

And because it's too awesome not to put up, here's a picture of Snoopy putting Charlie Brown in his place.



I love this dog.
2 comments:

Yay! I'm so happy. I've been checking the blog every day, thinking that for some reason Twitter wasn't giving me new post updates. I'm looking forward to getting my Darlin' fix.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive