Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Show Me Yours: Bella's Suicide by Fakin'it

Labels:
Reader, Bloomin_Hell, highly recommended Bella's Suicide by Fakin'it, an alternative look at what happened to Bella during New Moon. I've already read about a third of the story and I have to agree that it's definitely worth a look!

Summary: What if Bella chose action over catatonia to deal with her pain? What if she blew her brains out, but Jasper changed her anyway? Could venom reconstruct her brain? A newborn vamp with the blank slate mind of a newborn human? COMPLETE

Fakin'it portrayed certain characters in this story exactly how I always envisioned them based on their actions. Stephenie Meyer romanticized some of their behaviors when I always believed that, in real life, they wouldn't have been tolerated as easily.

As you all know, I'm a firm slash girl, but Fakin'it definitely caught my attention with this story! Thanks, Bloomin_Hell, for your recommendation and I hope all of you give this story a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive