Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings

Good morning all!!! I just have a couple of things for you today!

The Wordsmith Awards opens voting today. Go and vote for your favorites!! You can't assume that the ones you want will win if you don't vote, vote, vote!

I found a new contest that I think will peak your interests.  Show Me Your Patriotism opens on June 1st. It is anonymous and you have a word limit of 3k to 15k. The rules are specific so please go to their page to see what the exact rules are. Some of the ones that are required is it be all human and no slash, that being said you can write any other paring as long as its boy/girl.  You have until August 1st to get your submission in! 

Let me know if you have something you want me to highlight and I'll get it out there!! Don't hesitate to send me an email at agrutle@gmail.com. Have a great Thursday!! See ya next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive