Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Twilight Trivia

Labels:


Happy Saturday ya'll! Hope everyone's weekend is going well! Shout out to LaurieWhitlock for answering last weeks question right! Jasper and Alice, unlike Rosalie and Emmett, have only been married once. So for the past two weeks I have been kind of obsessed with the idea of Jasper having his own movie. LaurieWhitlock shared this awesome link with me and I wanted to share it with you all as well. http://edwardbellatruelove.blogspot.ca/2012/01/jackson-considers-jasper-after-breaking.html


How awesome is that? Okay so this week's question isn't really a trivia question, but I want to know what you would like to see in an all Jasper movie!


3 comments:

Well I would like to see a love scene... or just him naked. In all honesty I would LOVE to see a movie about his life, that would just be awesome.


I would love to see it from the time he was leaving to join the civil war all the way up to him finding Alice. I want to know who his parents were, did he have siblings, what did his parents do for a living. I also want to see him during the war and then during the vampire wars. We see him getting bitten by Maria in Eclipse but I want to see the whole thing from the time he's bitten till the time he wakes up as a vampire and when he discovers his gift.

As you can see I've given this a lot of thought lol.


Leaves of grass is a great version of what happened to Jasper before 'the change' check it out! :D I'd want to see him on a hunt, the good and the bad of it.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive