Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Totally Random Recs: A Forest Fire by Bedelia

A Forest Fire by Bedelia



Summary: Shock cascades through her body, sparked by his smile. His resemblance to the boy who left her in the forest so many years ago is remarkable, but there is one key difference. He is human. AU. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 55,887 - Reviews: 570 - Updated: 3-18-12 - Published: 12-11-11 - Bella & Jasper


Hey y'all! I'm sure you're all wondering what in the world I'm doing here twice in one week, but I just had to share a rec with you. My good friend, SparklingFae, popped into an IM with me and said I just had to try this Jasper/Bella fic she was reading. I'd been trolling for new good Jasper/Bella fics (as always), so I decided to give it a shot. Boy am I glad I did!!

Bedelia has created a story here that is really one of the best I can remember reading in recent times. I'm going to go ahead and warn you that there is character death right at the beginning, so it's not all sweetness and light, but the characters move through the grief in a healthy way that is really quite unique in my opinion.

The bulk of the story up to the point that is written at the time of this posting is the developing friendship between Jasper and Bella, who never really got to know each other in canon. It's a great take on the friendship that never was and I'm enjoying it immensely. The chapter that has just posted has brought us full circle to her prologue and was a huge lightbulb moment for the reader and just has me chomping at the bit for more!

Go and check it out if you're looking for something new and completely unique. I think you will find it here. The links are at the top. She also writes Harry Potter fanfic if that floats your boat. She is a very talented author in my opinion.

Make sure you tell her NCChris and the Jasper's Darlins sent you!


1 comments:

:D :D :D

Thank you so much!


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive