Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Jasper's Spank Bank

Photobucket


No, you aren't seeing things. It's me actually remembering I have a post the right day. I'm so sorry I've been a fail at any of my posts. I promise I'm going to try to do better.

Today, I had a hard choice to make. I got three awesome spanks and trying to decide which one to use was hard. I ended up putting the names on paper and picking one with my eyes closed. I hope to see more from the ones that didn't get picked because I would love to see more of where your minds go with the visual inspirations I give.

Okay, so here's a reminder of the pic first...

Photobucket


And now for the spank.

Car Rides and Fucked up Meetings
By: Deonne

For 6 months she had been teasing me. For 6 fucking months I'd been relieving myself in the shower, in the bathroom, and in my fucking bed to images of her in those short, tight-assed skirts, sheer blouses, and fucking heels that begged to be digging into my ass as I fucking took her for everything she was worth. Miss Isabella Swan was a cock tease and I was just about to snap.

The meeting at Newton and Sons was a fucking joke. The minute we walked in all attention from the three sons were on Bella's tits. My tits, or they were gonna be pretty fucking soon. For 6 hours I had to sit there and constantly call their attention back to the meeting at hand. The client was paying big fucking bucks for our asses to keep him out of prison and all these little boys could do was ogle her chest.

Needless to say, I was glad that the company was paying for the car service and the hotel tonight.

Throwing myself into the back of the car, I took the seat on the furthest side, so I could watch as she slid her ass into the car. As she slid across the leather interior I ground my teeth together and then even more so when she slowly crossed her legs.

"Miss Swan...is that completely necessary?" I asked as she took her sweet ever loving fucking time removing her jacket, revealing her white low cut blouse and red-fucking red-bra to me.

"Is it necessary? No, but fuck me if it isn't worth it." She purred before running that pink tongue of hers across those god given lips, perfect for sucking my cock. Her eyes starred straight at my crotch that had tented like a fucking circus had come to town.

"Fuck it!" I growled out as I launched myself towards her, pulling her lower onto the seat as my mouth attacked hers.

Pulling her leg up so I could grind my cock into her sweet spot, I saw the luscious sight of her bare and fucking glistening swollen lips between her legs. She was one very naughty girl and she knew it. She needed to be fucking punished.

Gripping her thighs tighter she mewled as my hand slid closer and closer to her pussy. Her body vibrated as she squirmed for my touch to be where she wanted me most.

"You've been teasing me for so long, Isabella. Is this what you want?" I asked. She moaned and threw her head back as I pumped two fingers in and out of her, at a speed that I knew would bring her pussy close to tightening around me.

"Fucking answer me!" I ordered as I quickly removed my fingers and pushed down with the heel of my hand, teasing her relentlessly.

"Yes...please God...oh fuck...yes!" she cried as I bit down on the lobe of her ear and pressed against her clit.

"Then fucking turn around and tick that ass out." She moaned, but did as I said, spreading her legs further apart and giving me perfect access.

Undoing my belt and pants, my cock sprang free. I groaned as I watched her hand slowly creep down to her clit.


Oh...
Fuck...
No.

Grabbing her hand, I pushed it back up with one of my own as I yanked her blouse up; the buttons flying off as I pulled. As I conveniently tied the bottom of her top around her wrists I couldn't help but grind my cock into her ass. It was fucking delicious and I wanted to bite it before I fucked it...but that would have to wait until later. I wanted that pussy and I wanted it 10 fucking minutes ago!

"Last chance, are you sure you want this?" I whispered in her ear, eliciting a moan of absolute need as she nodded her head.


"Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head so fast her hair fell out of the clip, that held it tightly in place at the top of her neck. Her deep brown hair surrounded her face, blocking my view of those fucking lips. I couldn't have that.

"Keep fucking quiet." She whimpered as I moved away and toward the control panel that allowed for us to talk to the driver.

"Keep driving until I say it's time to go back to the hotel." I spat through the intercom, not waiting for a reply before I turned it off.

Grabbing my cock I slowly and fucking tortuously rubbed up and down her swollen lips, gathering the natural lube, she was dripping onto the seat, before thrusting hard into her. I had to bite down on my lip to stop me from groaning out loud, and I barely heard her cry as she screamed into the seat. Stilling myself, I had to make sure. This was not going to be sweet and fucking lovely. It was hard core fucking at its best.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked once she unburied her face from the seat.

"God no, but a little warning next time would be nice." She moaned as she ground into me, telling me all I needed to hear.

"Fucking hold on Isabella!" I spat. Her hands shot out from under her head and grabbed hold of the seat above her as I grabbed hold of her hair with one hand and her hip with the other and started to move.

I pounded into her fast and hard, the sweat literally running across her back as I fucked her. I felt her inner walls clench down on me three times before I finally shot my load into her hot pussy, crying out her name as I came.

We laid there, a panting and sweaty mess of arms and legs as we struggled to breathe.

"So fucking good and so worth the wait." She murmured after finally catching her breath.

"Isabella, if you think this is the end, then you're sorely mistaken. You will be fucking ruined for anyone else after this weekend." I chuckled as she moaned and the noise made me hard again.

Time for round two...


*fanning self* Yeah...was it good for you too?

Okay, deep breaths. Thank you Deonne for sending it in.

Alright, now on to the this week's pic...


Photobucket

Nothing like giving good under the table head to get the juices flowing. (pun intended) :D.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Until next week...MWAH!


Photobucket
2 comments:

Was there ever a story written for this picture or is has Jasper's Spank Bank ceased to exist on this site?


I sent a message to Abbeymickey but she's a little busy it seems. Hopefully it won't be too much longer to wait.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive