Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings

Good morning!!! I've got some great stuff for you so lets get in to it!!

Please remember that the Age of Jasper contest is still going on. They are accepting entries until 11:59 pm on April 15th. Get out there and show us some different Jaspers! I would love to see a Jasper from every era!

I found another contest, Till the World Ends. I'm sure you've heard that the world is supposed to end on December 21st of this year, well this contest wants to know how you think your world ends. Zombies taking over, explosions, or genetic mutations. Anything you can come up with they want to know about it! You have until April 16th to get your entry in. Any pairing is welcome and two stories per person or collab. 2,500 to 15,000 word limits. Normal rules apply. Check out the website for all the rules and conditions!!

That's all I have going on right now. Drop me a line and I'll make sure I mention it!! Send me a link or name of what ever you want me to feature at agrutle@gmail.com.. Have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive