Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings

Good morning!!! Lets get in to what we have!!

Don't forget the Age of Jasper contest! The aren't many entries that I see. I would love to see some more!! Any era is welcomed... Eighties, twenties or even before that. I know you all can write something truly fantastic lets see it! Its anonymous and you have until April 15th to get your entry in!!

Alright something new, something close to my heart. The Fandom for Preemies is taking donations again, you can sign up from now until April 15 and monetary donations are accepted until the 25th of April. Compilations will be mailed out on May 1st. Anything can help. I donate to March of Dimes frequently. Its a great cause and I'm sure you will get a great set of stories for your donation. These babies need as much help and research as possible.

That's what I have for today! Let me know if there is anything else that you all want featured. I will put it up!! email me at agrutle@gmail.com. Have a great week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive