Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Underappreciated Fics

PhotobucketLink

Hey guys!!!! I'm cutting it close today, but I made it. LOL.


Today's underappreciated fic is a one-shot called A Different Kind of Southern by Ninjakitten3782.

It won Third place-Judge's choice and best use of Sweet Tea in the Southern Twi-nights Contest a while back.

Summary: Bella and Jasper return to their alma mater for a friend's wedding and Bella reflects back on the first time she met her husband.


Now this one holds a special place in my heart for a few reasons.

1. I'm a southern girl, born and raised. I say y'all and ma'am and over yonder (that means over there for those that don't know). It's who I am and who I will always be.

2. I love my sweet tea. I've got a glassful sitting right here beside me as I type this up.

and 3. The o/s starts out as Jasper and Bella are taking off from Atlanta-Hartsfield International Airport. I've been there many times, seeing as how I'm from Georgia.

Ninjakitten3782 does something in this o/s that everyone should be lucky enough to experience in their life. In just a few words she takes you back to those days when you meet the love of your life. It's sweet, simple, and just makes you feel good.

I'm seriously appalled that it only has 7 reviews. To me it's one of those o/s shots that everyone who loves Jasper and Bella as much as I do needs to read. You won't be disappointed and don't forget to leave ninja some love.

Until next week...MWAH

Photobucket
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive