Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Caption That!

Labels:
Photobucket

Hey Guys!!!!

Hope you're having a great Friday so far.

We're going to get right into the caption pics today.

Last week's pic...

Photobucket

And the winning caption...Drum roll please...
Jackson: "Yes, mine is bigger than yours. Deal with it!"

Thank you to DJzzpurr for leaving it. I swear if I had been drinking something I would have spit it everywhere when I read that comment. Thankfully, my mouth was empty, but husband thinks I'm a crazy person who just busts out laughing at random. Thanks again. LOL

DJ if you will please send an email to racejunkie at race.junkie@hotmail.com she will get you set up for Darlin' for a Day.

Okay, now on to this weeks pic...


Photobucket

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Until next week...MWAH


Photobucket
4 comments:

Say that again! Say it to my scary ass vampire face!


OMG it's the Jasper's Darlin's...Let me at 'em. Let me go, I NEED to go to them...


"Let Me Go! How many times do I have to tell you two that I'm not into guys."


Pussy, Pussy, I want the virgin Pussy.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive